Thursday 25 February 2010

Almost back to lectures

My first taste of SSCs felt like a half-term, an unproductive one.

Now for a final ssc assessment tomorrow, a week of Rag fun to look forward to (managed to blag ourselves some random scrubs, not too keen on the unidentified stain on it, but finally i can say goodbye to the disposable ones!), and back to normality (lectures!!).

- i didn't think i missed lectures, but after speaking to some friends last night, it just seems so odd to be so lazy (its been a fantastic and well needed break after what was hd/cr/met!), but i think its time to roll on the locomotor!

2 comments:

Grumpy Biomed said...

Scrubs are quite comfortable for sleeping in. Just saying :P

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!