Sunday 4 April 2010

Revision Begins!

18 Days left until B&B/Loco ICAS
42 Days left until End of year exams!

feeling: PANIC!
----------------------------------------

Revision officially begins today!

...Well for 2 days, then im off on holiday to europe for 4 days (away from my notes), before im back to uni to face 2 more weeks of B&B lectures, the B&B/Loco ICAs, and 2 weeks of SSCs! Ahhh i wish i got my act together earlier, but now im into revision mode, im sending myself out of the country and away from my notes! this is not good!!!

-the television has been moved out of the room
- msn will be uninstalled
- and ... facebook.. well nothing yet.. im too much of an addict to disable that ^.^

Revision to-do list:

Funmed - 0%
Human Development - 0%
Cardiorespiratory - 0%
Metabolism - 0%
Locomotor ~ 20% completed
Brain and Behaviour ~ 50% completed

PBLs - 0%
Practicals - 0%
OSCEs - 0%

Anatomy ~25% completed
Microanatomy - 0%

... by x% completed.. i simply mean read through it briefly. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time in the library as soon as term starts.

2 comments:

Grumpy Biomed said...

Good luck! It's easier once you start getting into it, though it looks very daunting before you start :P

PS: The 24 hour library in Mile End can come in very handy ^__^

Florence said...



I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!